THE TEN COMMANDMENTS FOR BICYCLE COLLECTORS
As written by "kitsune" except for small modifications by "fredhaj".
- Thou shalt not store thy bikes out-of-doors.
- Thou shalt not deceive thy spouse that thou art going shopping,when indeed thou art going to look at another bike.
- Thou shalt not love thy bikes more than thy spouse. As much but not more.
- Thou shalt not allow thy sons and daughters to be married during the holy days of the Tour de France.
- Thou shalt not promise thy spouse an addition to thine house and then use it to store thy bikes.
- Thou shalt not despise thy neighbor's Huffy, nor his Elgin, nor even his Murray.
- Thou shalt not surf Ebay during company time lest thy employer make it impossible to continue thy collection.
- Thou shalt not tell thy wife the cost of thy latest restoration project...at least not all at once.
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's bicycle.
- Thou shalt not buy thy spouse a bicycle part or tool for Christmas.